Wednesday, September 22, 2010

13 September

Mum, I really hope u are enjoy the b’fast on that day and like my the present that I give u as b’day present.

I’m reach Penang around 7pm, having my dinner with ur best steam chicken and some fried snack…it was make me so full and miss our home’s smell with having our home smell rice. It was totally different from Penang or others place rice or cook style. It was so strange for the smell& taste and it make me miss u & home so much while having it~ yummy!!

Moon cake festival will be coming soon. I’m plan conduct BBQ party at our house with invite ur best friend enjoy& crazy with u like our last year moon cake party. Erm~ how about my daddy pula? I really hope ur health will be more better and healthy than last time and please spend more time to traval with mum enjoy ur life…

Yo! Tomorrow off day~~ I din going back Taiping cause I really tired and feel not felling well + headache. Better take a good rest at Penang. Although it was so boring with done everything with 1 person (ate alone, shop alone, watch movie alone act…) but I already biasa with this life, whose ask me choose hotel line look like no life with everyday do the same thing (wakeup, bath, work& OT, eat, bath and bed) the same thing…no family day/ meet at public holiday, weekend…some times, I’m asking myself am I regret with live in hotel life? The bad thing ( no PH no weekend, OT) others side the good thing ( can save more money cause no time to spend even have success income) yup, my target!!! In 3 years…after 5years I’m surely going oversea! I’ll not spent too long life at hotel line even I’m come out from hospitality course, earn ‘gao gao’ and blar~

Yup, no one can serve two masters, if no either will be hate the one and love other. Maybe I’m making u waiting too long, what u say to me that is true. Ur heart so soft and I in and our easily make u in hurt. I dun care whether u reading my blog or not but I still want apologize to u that make u in hurt. Either I choosing work/ future or u, and I’m know human can’t get two thing in once time, so I’m choosing my future and my family.

14sept10

15sept 10 12:56pm

Good morning everyone! Oops! 11:15am?? I din care cause today is my off day, no work, no busy but stay in house alone~ having my breakfast with a cup of cool white coffee accompany with Taiping pau (mi ku) that bought by my mum + enjoy some music and song with up my lap top.

“Life…is full of beautiful thing, soft sunrise I see every day, cool winds I may blow sometimes, pretty flowers sometime I receive from somebody, love& laughter that come from my hometown (family), quiet moments that pass by day to day & sweet people like my family and someone rest in heaven and looking me every day.”

Listening the Chinese song that make the feeling come with me now…my college feeling, college best friends feel, final exam feel is coming to me back again. Miss u ai jun! what are u doing now? Are u fine? My lap top 70% full of ur song, how come I din miss u when I listen the song that u sing together with me, u told that is shy ying flavor song. I spent a lot ( 90%) of my 1st year college life with u that why I miss u so much! Anyway , I’m know we have our own time & life but …keep in touch dear friend! Pass by my photo album, my DHT2 memory …my class rap, sim yee, jeff ect….really miss u all so much! Hope to meet u all again in soon.

“ we never gat what we want, we never want what we gat, we never have what we like, we never like what we have, still we life…but I’m lucky cause I get a true friendship like u all and get a successful family! “

I believe in working place, put a smile on face, and I enjoy moments everything will fall into the place. Remember that just do Good thing and I believe that Good thing will come back to me in future. Maintain the good unbeat attitude to everything I do I my working place. I believe it!

1:32pm

3:49pm

Having my lunch at KFC Penang..alone again pula…yuhuu~ waiting the time pass by day by day..waiting going back my hometown for celebration moon cake festival and the party with my family and mum’s best friends..it make me no more passion to wait for the time come to me.

Always disturb by the message from somebody that everyday asking me the same question, it make me feel bored with him! Shit~ please stop send the sit message to me, I hate it! If u have so much time please la do something that u like, if u have a good time why not u do something that u really enjoy?

I’m enjoy the time ( alone) and I start like to be alone…seeing other people coming with their family or couple, I miss my family and the time I having my lunch with my mum and brother at KFC penang, I really miss the time~

When u say not thing at all:

It’s amazing how u can speak to my heart without saying a world u can light up the dark, try as I may u can never explain what I heart when u don’t say anything. The smile on ur face let me know that u need me there’s truth in ue eyes saying u’ll never leave me, the tough of ur hand say u’ll catch me whenever I fall. U say it best when u say not thing at all. All day I can hear people talking loud but when u hold me near u drown the crowd, try as they never define what’s been said between ur heart and mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment