Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ip Man 2...

Thz is the week where two action films wt an almost similar name are releases into big screen in cinema...both of them are sequel of its successful predecessor, though 1 of them is probably more popular in Asian.-------they were " Iron Man 2" and olso " Ip Man 2", bt if U asking me to compare between both of them....I would say " Ip Man2"...Why?? coz i was going wt my of Group frenz...arg~ for me..."Iron Man" is purely for entertainment only. they actually nt thing 2 compare between...The success of 1st "Ip Man 2" are down to the special style of kung fu it displays.
The fight scenes portray more variety of the traditional Wushu plus Ip Man's legendary hight speed.
So, let me tell u....if u haven watch Ip Man2 plz go watch it now wow...
erm~ off 4 day..dun knw wat to do? dun knw how many day he will come penang wt me? i think is time for me go wash my cloth and bed now...good nite and hv a nightmare...

No comments:

Post a Comment