Monday, May 17, 2010

Harmonious way...18 may 10


The harmonious way..wat is it?it is the path through life that can help u experience the peach and harmony u wan and deserve. Though ur lv relationship, u can hv the life qualities that matters most 2 u...The harmonious way, which respects u and ur desires, is an approach to expanding ur life and achievement. However, it is nt a singular path 4 all of us to match down! Rather it is multiple individual paths, 1 4 each of us...For me...b4 5 my happiness in a relationship, i must 1st become happy wt myself. well, that is why the PAIN of loneliness alone can prevent me frm being happy wt the p'son i'm...
we are human beings are social animals, nt isolated organism that live in private vacuum and WORK WORK WORK....for me: "at least i am happy wt wat i doing now" Well, life juz doesn't work that way..we hv gud days and bad days...good mood and bad mood, there is hardly ever a continued state of happiness.
to be nobody bt myself, in a world which is doing its best,night and day, to make u every body else means....fight the bardest battle any human being can fight, and never stop fighting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment