Monday, November 30, 2009




Cherish your family for the rest of your days, Do something for them in your own special ways.
Send them flowers or a present too, Do anything that you don’t have to do.
Keep them close to your heart at least when they die, so you will remember exactly where they once lay.
And make sure you never lose what you feel, because your feelings are what make them so real.


Just want tell my FAMILY...I LOVE YOU!!! THANK YOU...LOVE YOU my handsome daddy, my pretty nyonya mama coz of you i have learn a lot of nyonya cultural,i have a nice eye...my sister teach me a lot of thing, my brother and my younger sister...
I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Thank GOD giving me a nice, happy family...i really like my family LOVE U!!!!!MUACK!! Miss U...really Miss U Miss U all...

No comments:

Post a Comment